Count Me In! Forums
This is the brief presentation we used in some
of the forums to give us some common language about inclusion and
The slide show is available in three different
- the original Powerpoint format,
- PDF, for on or off-line viewing or printing, and
- an HTML slide show for online browsing.
presentation (requires Microsoft Powerpoint or the free Powerpoint
(requires a PDF reader like the free Adobe Acrobat Reader).
Slide Show Navigation
You can navigate the slide show several ways:
- move your mouse to the bottom right-hand corner of the page
and use the controls that pop up,
- use the keyboard short cuts listed below,
- toggle between two viewing styles - one slide per page vs.
a single-page slide show
- if you use the Opera browser, you can use the Opera Show controls.
- Use any of the following for the next slide:
Space bar, return, right arrow, down arrow, page down, click
anywhere in slide that isn't in the control area (lower right
corner), click "arrow" in lower right corner, accesskey
- Previous slide: Up arrow, left arrow, page
up, click "arrow" in lower right corner, accesskey
- Toggle the slide styles: Click on the toggle
button (to the left of the arrows), press "t", accesskey
more slide show keyboard shortcuts, click here.
To invoke the navigation menu: mouse into the
lower right corner of the slide (below the navigation arrows).
the HTML Slide Show.